Welcome to AnitraKass.com where you can learn to be stronger, self confident, have increased energy, find your funk has faded and have a positive outlook on your life and the world around you.
Are you looking to regain your awesome? Sign up for my newsletter to get tips, ideas and inspiration to help you move your life in an awesome direction.
I serve people who are totally ready to make a commitment to healthy lifestyle changes. I give them the tools to get exactly what they want, which is to improve their health, find their path to AWESOME and live a life without limits.
I have a Master's degree in Kinesiology and 11 years experience as a coach. I am an expert long-distance backpacker with over 8,000 miles of backpacking experience and Pacific Crest Trail expert recently featured on NPR.
When I'm not coaching and making my own healthy lifestyle choices I can be found, hiking and backpacking, writing the next great American personal growth book, decluttering my home and walking my cuddlebug of an energetic dog, Jet (the Weimaraner).
If you're dying to know, here are 5 things you don't know about me (yet)
1. I am a Philadelphia sports fan.
2. Each year at my family reunion/Easter picnic, I dress up as the Easter Bunny.
3. I'm Jewish (this makes fact 2 even funnier).
4. I was a collegiate springboard diver.
5. The only broken bone I've ever had is a bone you never even knew about (until now), the sesamoid bone in the ball of my foot. Evidently few (no) people break this bone so lucky me (the day I broke it I should have played the lottery).
Join me by making me your coach. You can do this by signing up for a free account